Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Network Communications, Inc. (www.nci.com) is the largest national publisher of local printed and online magazines for the real estate market. We distribute more than 13 million magazines each month, representing more than 500 markets in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, NCI distributes its content through a world-class proprietary online network of more than 18 websites serving millions of consumers searching for a home or apartment. No one comes close to matching our high-quality magazines in print and online, and in delivering the most qualified prospects to our advertisers. Simply put, we publish the most recognized real estate magazines in the world and are industry leaders for reaching anyone seeking to buy, sell, rent or improve a home. Visitwww.livingchoices.comfor more information about our magazines.
The primary functions for the Administrative Assistant will be general office management and sales staff support, sales reporting, billing, and magazine production assistance. As the first point of contact, this postion will also be responsible for helping to build strong relationships with existing and new customers. Individual will primarily support theApartment Finder Des Moinesoffice and also the regional markets in Iowa and Illinois.
Other duties include:
* Driving to local customer's offices for copy pick-up and delivery of proofs and samples.
* Managing the office and the associated equipment
* Answering phones
* Creating and maintaining reports
* Attending after hours functions and local association meetings
* Assisting with the design of the magazines including shooting photos and entering data entry for publishing.
* 2 to 5 years administrative experience in a corporate environment preferred
* Experience in a sales environment a plus
* Computer literate and intermediate to advanced skills with all Microsoft office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to conduct effective internet research
* Experience with developing reports and setting up Excel spreadsheets desired
* Ability to work proactively with limited daily guidance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Billing and business account collection call experience a plus
Keyword: Administrative assistant, support, customer service, sales, administration, office administrator, publishing, marketing
From: Network Communications, Inc.