Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Position Department Description Apply
Maintenance Technician II Facilities See Details Apply
Banquet Server Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Barback Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Bartender Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Cocktail Server Food & Beverage See Details Apply
COOK I, II, III Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Dual Rate Bartender/Beverage Supervisor Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Fine Dining Server - Ruthie's Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Hostess/Cashier – Robert’s Buffet and The Big Drop Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Servers – Robert’s Buffet and The Big Drop Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Sous Chef Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Steward/Dishwasher Food & Beverage See Details Apply
TABLE BUSSER Food & Beverage See Details Apply
Assistant Golf Course Superintendent Golf See Details Apply
Golf Course Equipment Mechanic Golf See Details Apply
Assistant Executive Housekeeper Hotel See Details Apply
Resort Club Host Marketing See Details Apply
Retail Host Marketing See Details Apply
Security Officer Security See Details Apply
Security Officer 2 (EMS) Security See Details Apply
Massage Therapist The Spa at Grand Falls Casino Resort See Details Apply
Grand Falls Casino Resort™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the best qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
PleaseClick HereTo View Our Provisions of the Smoke Free Air Act.
PleaseClick HereTo View Employee Rights & Responsibilities.
Security Officer 2 (EMS)Department: SecuritySummaryResponsible for providing superior service to our guests while protecting customers, employees and all assetsEssential Functions
* Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
* Patrols property (casino, hotel, parking lot and golf course) and ensures the safety of employees and guests.
* Responds to emergencies as needed
* Performs 1st aid, CPR and AED as a Certified EMT or Certified First Responder.
* Notifies local police department when backup is necessary.
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Also requires Current EMT or First Responder Certification through any of the following; Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota or Nationally registered.
* Ability to obtain the Iowa Racing Gamin Commission license, to be arranged by employer.
* Conducts money transfers
* Conducts table fills/credits
* Performs drops as assigned
* Performs all posts as assigned
* Must have a clean driving record
* Writes incidents reports as assigned
* Works assigned shift
* May be required to work overtime
* Flexibility is requiredRequired
* Valid Drivers license
* H.S. Diploma or GED
* 1st aid card
* CPR card
* AED card
* State Gaming LicenseScheduletbdSalarytbd