Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
MED ASST-MED GROUP SERICES
Company: ST. LUKE'S HOSPITAL
Facility / Division: CONVERSION FAC/DIV
Account: NO SERVICE LINE
Department: MEDICAL GROUP SERVICES
Employment Status: PART-TIME REGULAR (PTR)
FTE: Part-Time Regular (FTE: 0.50, Hours: 40)
Location: MAIN HOSPITAL
1026 A AVE NE
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52402
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Responsible for the technical aspects of patient care under the direct supervision of the registered nurses (RN's) and/or clinic manager. Assist clinicians in the performance of office exams and general care for patients, including routine vital signs, weights, urine specimens, lab draws, injections, and clerical duties. Assisting Providers with procedures. Orders and maintains all clinic medical supplies for exam rooms and clerical area. Assist with clerical duties such as filing, scanning, answering phones, and scheduling.
* Medical Assistant training from an approved institution; and or combination of education/experience in a medical office setting. Certification preferred.
* Minimum of 1-year clinical experience preferred
* Phlebotomy experience required.
* Will cross train for other support staff duties as needed
* Maintain current BCLS certification
Add To CartApply Now